- About NZGSE
- Teacher Training
- School Improvement
- Contact us
NZGSE is committed to sharing expertise with other countries. Our personnel are available to assist teachers and administrators worldwide through our international consultancy service and professional development programme. This can be provided in New Zealand or in the countries themselves.
A careful analysis of local needs will always be conducted in the country to ensure that the most effective training process is designed.
NZGSE is very interested in collaborating with tertiary institutions that are keen to explore school-based alternatives in their exiting teacher training programmes.
The international consultancy and professional development can take many different forms, including:
- Training teachers in their countries to advance their professional skills
- Developing systems for school districts or individual schools to meet different local school development goal
- Undertaking joint research projects with teacher educators
- Delivering block courses in New Zealand for teachers who wish to learn first hand within the New Zealand education system
- Working with agencies that support families
To find out more about the international consultancy that NZGSE can provide, contact us.